Did you know that United Way does more than just fund local non-profits? They also fill in the gaps where they’re needed. From marketing materials, volunteer needs, program expansions, and building renovations, United Way of Bemidji Area helps local agencies to move forward.
Some examples of efforts they’ve spear headed include:
- Northwoods Battered Women’s Shelter’s need for a new building
- Bemidji Community Food Shelf’s Mobile Food Pantry
- Food Drops for the community in partnership with North Country Food Bank & ISD 31
- Bemidji High School’s Food Pantry for students
- Bridges Out of Poverty Workshop
- Imagination Library free book program
- Step Up to Sit for families needing access to childcare
- Thanksgiving meals to families in need
If you’re ready to donate, here’s the pledge form link :
(insert link to virtual workplace campaign page if applicable)
OR you can fill out a paper form by contacting __________(campaign coordinator’s name).