HEADWATERS SCIENCE CENTER IS HIRING!
The Headwaters Science Center (HSC) has multiple openings, both full-time and part-time Docent and museum/center staff, who work with guests and visitors at HSC and who present demonstrations at the Center as well as at schools, library, and other community locations and functions. Positions are available immediately. Salary commensurate with qualifications. Applications will be accepted until filled.
Applicants should send a cover letter, resume, certifications and credentials, and three letters of reference to:
Lee Furuseth, Executive Director
413 Beltrami Ave
Bemidji MN 56601
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
DIRECTOR OF VISITOR EXPERIENCE: Position includes supervision, evaluation, and management of staff, implementation and direct services of programming (clubs and camps), curriculum development and instruction, and other duties related to guest and visitor experiences. Bachelors degree in science or science education preferred. Position is available immediately, with application accepte3d until the position is filled. Salary commensurate with qualifications.
DIRECTOR OF VISITOR EXPERIENCE: Position is open for employed or contracted part-time position, (20 hrs/wk), Curriculum and Instruction Writer/Educator. Primary responsibilities include the writing of science units and lessons, experiments and hands-on-activities as core elements in the lessons. Other responsibilities include staff development and training as well as direct instruction during a typical unit. Bachelors degree in science or science education preferred. Position is available immediately, with application accepte3d until the position is filled. Salary commensurate with qualifications.
*The Headwaters Science Center does not discriminate on the basis of sex/gender, sexual orientation, race, color, creed, national orgin, religion, disability, receipt of public assistance, marital status, or age in employment.
HOPE HOUSE IS HIRING FOR: OFFICE HELP
10 hrs/wk mid-day hours
Learn about the mental health field while using Excel, Word, phone, and other office skills to support programming.
Must be organized, HIPAA-compliant, team-oriented, and pass background study. EOE.
2014 7th St SE
Bemidji MN 56601
PHNs or RNs needed!
Part-time or fulltime employment as a Homecare RN for Northwoods Caregivers.
Our agency has been providing quality care for 24+ years in the Bemidji area. We would love to have you become part of our team!
• Applicants must have a current RN (Registered Nurse) license, in “good standing” in order to be considered for this position.
• Must be able to pass multiple criminal background studies.
• Previous home care nursing experience preferred but not required
• Valid Driver’s License and dependable Transportation
Northwoods Caregivers offers flexible hours- make your own schedule.
Opportunities range from 20 to 35+ hours per week.
Starting employee RN wage is $32 and is based out of the Bemidji offices.
$500 sign on bonus plus paid holidays, personal time, sick leave, vacation leave and employer paid AFLAC policy.
Other Job Openings Include:
Mobile Crisis Team:
Team Lead Merri McCarthy, LICSW; Clinical Manager Kirsten Craft, LPCC
• Mental Health Practitioner: This is a NEW positions designed to help with stabilization needs of individuals and families in the evenings. 5 days a week, set hours.
• Mental Health Practitioner: This position works daytime hours, 5 days a week providing stabilization services to individuals and families.
• Mental Health Practitioner: This position is rotating 3 12-hour shifts during the day 7a-7p. Allows for flexibility for family and school needs. We’ve had multiple staff obtain their master’s degree on this schedule!
• Therapist: This is a NEW position with anticipated scheduling of 3 12-hours shifts, so automatically have a 4 day weekend every week!