- History Museum Gift Shop Attendant
- History Research Assistant
- Museum Artifact Inventory Assistant
- Write for the Historical Society
- On-Call Event Setup/Teardown Assistance
- Social Media Champion / Influencer for the Historical Society
- Memory Collection Volunteer during the All School Reunion
- Pioneer Building Cleanup at the Beltrami County Fairgrounds
- Pioneer Buildings Attendant / Guide at the Beltrami County Fair
- Depot Cleanup Day
- Shelf Installation Assistance!
Bemidji Early Childhood Collaborative
Healthy development and support for children ages 0-5 in the greater Bemidji community.
Bemidji Early Childhood Collaborative is looking for volunteers to help with our programs and events. Programs like the Growing Brain, Movement and Play, Gather and Grow, and Safe Fit. We also have our Tiny Tots event! And many committees to join. Learn more about us on our website www.bemidjiearlychildhoodcollaborative.org
To volunteer for our Movement and Play program CLICK HERE to sign up.
National Night Out
Tuesday, Aug. 2 5:30-7:30
- The Club will provide some games and activities
- Bemidji Police Department, Beltrami Sheriff and more will be on site
- Area businesses/organizations with information booths
To volunteer for this event, CLICK HERE!
- Youth programs – Volunteer one-on-one as a tutor; assist in the computer lab, art room, special programs or with groups in the gym or game room.
- Special events – Volunteer with Annual Gala in February, Annual Golf Tournament in August, or smaller events.
- Office – Answer phones, file, or prepare mailings.
- Facility maintenance – Assist custodial staff with general maintenance.
- Gardens and grounds – Help with gardens and greenhouse or general grounds keeping.
- Board or committees – Form policies, be a Club ambassador, plan strategies or lead special projects.
Help With Our e-cubed Fundraiser!
June 25th 5pm - 8pm
This is where the science center turns into a restaurant for a night!
Bussing tables, serving coffee/water, helping at the coat check, helping in the dish rooms, set-up and other tasks like that. We need lots of volunteers to make this happen, so don't be shy!
Plus you get to dress up in a white shirt and black pants.
Hope House provides community support services to people with mental illness.
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Board openings:
- Click here for job description
- Training is provided.
- We are looking for people with legal experience, building/construction knowledge, fundraising skills, connections to Red Lake, White Earth, or Leech Lake, connections to youth who have mental illness and are transitioning to adulthood, family members of people with mental illness (To avoid obstructing client autonomy and privacy, the preference is for families whose loved ones are not currently members of Hope House)
- Landscaping/building expertise:
- Someone to give us landscaping/building ideas such as shrub placement, entrance attractions, or other ideas to increase the welcome/warmth feeling. Currently flowers/vegetables are planted in the plot between the two doors as an activity, with a bicycle decoration planned for this year, and flowers are planted below the sign at the end of the road.
- People willing to share a talent, such as art, writing, music, woodworking; travel stories; an unusual pet; what their job is like for clients who want to work; how to use the computer. change oil, do a property tax refund; etc.
It would be really helpful to have a group of volunteers come and clean the exterior of our building including the windows!
We would love to have a "Foster Grandma" come and bake/cook with participants and staff, as well as do some skill building with the women and children coming through the shelter with things like meal prepping.
Once a week would be great!
Another opportunity is to help with inventory at our ReStore! We are looking for 10 or more people to come help on Monday, June 27 and Tuesday, June 28 to help count and document items. 4 hour shifts seem to be the best fit but we can accommodate for 2 hour shifts. We appreciate any help we can get! This is a big undertaking for our staff and we appreciate any help. Kids are welcome!
One Vegetable One Community (University of MN, SNAP Ed Beltrami County)
We are looking for groups of people or individuals to plant and work in gardens throughout the community.
Primary Contact Name
Other garden and seeds saving /sharing opportunities will also come up so please reach out to Sandra!
Ruby's Pantry is a pop-up food pantry and is for ANYONE! Each guest donates $25 and receives an abundance of grocery items.
3rd Wednesday of the Month
Help set-up and/or hand out food
Food bundles are available 4:00 - 5:30pm
Mt. Zion Church
Go to www.rubyspantry.org/location/51
Fill out the application by clicking on volunteers at the top right of the website
Julie, Volunteer Coordinator
218-760-1875 (call or text)
Village of Hope
Village of Hope provides temporary shelter and supportive services for families experiencing homelessness.
Organize our garage and/or basement where we keep donations.
Call or email our staff at Village of Hope
Sandy Hennum, Executive Director
218-751-0722 ext. 2